….before I go and shoot some bow.
- I HATE being lied to and deceived. If you answer a question with an untrue response, that’s a lie.
- I HATE when people lie about me. I have enough dirt on my own without you making up s**t.
- They say hate is a very strong word, and I mean every little bit of it.
- I find it hard to reconcile with someone who lies to me.
- I can hardly remember a time I had so much trouble keeping a positive outlook on things. I was able to keep an upbeat, can-do attitude most of my days in Afghanistan, but the apathy of rural Alaska is kicking my a**.
- I have a friend who often jokes that he and I are going to find wives, get married, and retire in rural Alaska. I smile, and I laugh…because that’s what I do. But the thought on more than one occasion has brought me to tears.
- I’m so glad that Rick Santorum dropped out of the GOP primary race. I think that guy would be the most detrimental thing to American society since slavery.
- I don’t hate, but I greatly dislike, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, and Rick Perry
- I just think Mittens Romney is a big dumb douchebag, and yes, his name IS Mittens…..to me.
- I often hear people criticize Barack Obama, and the things he’s done in his presidency, and I find myself thinking “Well where the f**k were you when I was knee deep in deployment possibilities while George Bush was ruining the country on a daily basis. You’re a day late and a dollar short.”
- I can’t wait for the summer to come.
- I like to listen to “Thank God I’m a Country Boy” by John Denver. Weird.